We all had an early morning appointment, we had to finish by 13.00 because Taryn [the model in the shooting] had to rush to another work.
3 cars heading to Anavissos where my daughter's house is. We used her kitchen as a starting point for hair and makeup and then went in the nearby woods followed by, an all jumpy from happiness and curiosity, Gandor [our wonderful dog].
The weather was great, I just LOVE spring time...
Done hair, makeup and shooting in 2.30 hours and the conclusion was as if from a fairytale.
"Isolate" story is still in retouching process but I couldn't resist on showing you a little preview...


The team behind the story is:
Styling: Dimitris Strepkos - Mua: Marina Koutsoumpa - Hair: Tzako P. - Styling assistant: Christina Skarpeli - Photography : Fenia Labropoulou [yes, that's me] - model: Taryn Andreatta - Wardrobe: Celebrity Skin [this is my favorite piece of their new collection].

I have some more for you coming up but you'll have to wait for a few days until properly retouched, then you'll find "Isolate" on my site
We didn't have any time for backstage playing but I think I might find one or two just for you :)


Dimitris and Tzako while placing cones in Taryn's dress


This is my boy, Gandor [isn't he adorable???] and Tzako... 
the man responsible for my hair [and I totally adore my hair !!!]  
plus all our models' hair styling.

See you soon world... smooches for now

IsOLate - the story behind

Posted on

Wednesday, March 31

2 Comments
Elena said...

Love it! Great job! And cute dog!

Niki Asimakidis said...

I adore the pictures on your website :) Has the same kind of touch as apneaimages.com by Lambis Stratoudakis.