My daughter came home last night with a puppy in her arms!!! :cuddle: She found it while parking her car, on the street wandering. He is a boy. This little fellow as soon as he entered home he ate and drunk water like crazy [poor boy] and sleeps till then like a baby :D
The fun is that Lusy my other dog who is 4 years old since the moment she saw him she is REALLY jealous, doesn't go near him and pretends [!!!] she can't hear me and I don't exist on this planet for her. She is absolutely angry with me :psychotic:



So today the minute we woke up we took him to the vet to check if everything is allright with him. And he is in a great condition but full of flies. We sprayed him all over and he is going to be free in no time! He is 40 days old and he is soooooo adorable.
We named him Gandor which means strong as a wulf as his godfather told me. I'll post more photos of him in a few days because I want him to be clean first to properly show him to you. For now take a pick on how he looks like.
Welcome to the family Gandor :)

Meet Gandor

Posted on

Saturday, September 13

Category

,

,

,

,

,

,