New Set of Actions!!!

The Duotones!



The "duotones" set contains 5 actions totally adjustable to your needs and taste.
The set costs only 20$
To obtain it you must e-mail me at: la_fenia@otenet.gr I will send you the link to my Paypal account and after I receive your payment I will e-mail you the actions.

==================

The "Beauty" set!

* The Beauty set which contains 3 actions:
the flawless skin - the glamour touch - and the terracotta powder
All you need for great portraits and golden bodies.
Check the samples below:



Click on the images for a larger preview

This set of these great actions costs only $20.
To obtain it you must e-mail me at: la_fenia@otenet.gr I will send you the link to my Paypal account and after I receive your payment I will e-mail you the actions.


Actions can save you big time in your work and can also enhance your photos in ways you wouldn't know about [otherwise you wouldn't be here searching lol].
So they are both learning and accelarating tools. I don't know about you but I'm a huge fan, I use them all the time when I edit my photos and I have created many all these years.
me know for which actions you are interested.



Detailed tutorials on how to install and use or even make your own actions can be found here
Thank you for your purchase and enjoy!

Actions on sale

Posted on

Thursday, January 8