I know I owe you some photos from the previous backstage and sorry for my absence... but... too much work guys. I had to catch up a deadline for e-mergeMag which will be online on the 20th with "Colors" issue.
Haven't finished yet but I was in need of a break so... here they are. The backstage part II of the beauty shooting we done a couple of days ago with:


Marina and her...
makeup magic...

Christina and her...
great wardrobe...
In BErlin... where else?
my friend Angela was there :)
Aggeliki from VN was there...
Tzako had a great time ... as always!
Until the end of the day...

But... wait! There is more. I have another backstage for you today. Also for e-merge "Colors" issue, yesterday at Exarheia.

where I was lying on the streets all day...
We started in Floral coffee shop with cappuccinos and ...
... Ioulia in makeup
Nikki Ermi was our amazing model...
Jason brought his beautiful work!
and we did a wonderful work in Athens because ...
Athens has style...

Anna Economou was with us also, with her handbags [I've got to have them all!!!] but I didn't manage to steal a second from her life by shooting her :0)

And that's it... for now

Backstage - "In BErlin" - beauty part II + BaCkStage "Pigment InSurrection"

Posted on

Tuesday, April 13